Dress Code / Phone Policy
Members, their Guests & Visitors are expected to maintain a high standard of dress and code of conduct at all times whilst in the Clubhouse or on the Golf Courses or on the Practice Area. The following policies must be adhered to:
POLICY ON SMOKING
The whole Clubhouse is a designated no smoking area under the Smoking, Health & Social Care Act (Scotland) 2005.
POLICY ON THE USE OF MOBILE TELEPHONES
- On the golf courses: Thier use is prohibited unless there is an ongoing emergency.
- In the Clubhouse: Please be considerate in their use. They should not be audible in the main lounge. Phone calls and text messages may be made and received outwith the main lounge area.
Members, their Guests and Visitors are expected to maintain a high standard of dress at all times whilst in the Clubhouse, on the Golf Courses or the Practice Area.
- The following must not be worn in the Main Lounge: Wet clothing, Hats/Caps, T-Shirts, Football or Rugby tops & any type of Golf Shoes.
- The following must not be worn on the Golf Courses or on the Practice Area: Denim Jeans, T-Shirts, Sleeveless Shirts (men only), Vests & Football or Rugby tops.
- Only Tailored Shorts are acceptable in the Clubhouse, Golf Courses or the Practice Area.
- Denim Jeans are acceptable in the Clubhouse only if they are neat & tidy, of uniform colour and are free of any fraying, holes, rips or tears.
- Golf Shoes should be worn on the Courses and Practice Area.
Persons not adhering to the above dress code may be asked to leave the Clubhouse, the Golf Courses or the Practice Area.